A registration confirmation request will be sent to the specified e-mail address.
– a feed additive for the prevention of stress and fatty liver syndrome, for improving metabolic processes, for improve the overall resistance of the pigs and poultry organisms.
– is an instrumental in the elimination of excess fatty acid forced by oxidation and their transport to the mitochondria and participates in the transport of acetyl-coenzyme A, contributes to the secretion and activity of digestive enzymes, acceleration of growth and weight gain.
– is involved in biosynthesis of coenzyme nicotine amide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotine amide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP) being cofactors of many enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, fatty acids, etc., are involved in the formation of amino acids, the deoxyribose. Nicotinamide is a regulator of the enzymes activity of energy metabolism.
– is transformed into pantethine in organism. Pantethine is a part of coenzyme A which plays an important role in acetylation and oxidation process. Pantethine is a part of carbohydrate and fat metabolism and also in acetylcholine synthesis, and stimulate corticosteroid and mucopolysaccharide formation.
– is transformed into active form – Cobamamide in organism. Has high bioactivity. It is a growth factor, it is important for normal hematopoiesis, is involved in the synthesis of labile methyl groups, in the formation of choline, methionine, creatine, nucleic acids. It activates the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids. Shows anabolic effect (increases the growth of muscle tissue).
– is restored in tetrahydrofolic acid in organism. Tetrahydrofolic acid is coenzyme which involved in a different metabolism process. It is important for normal gestation of megaloblast and formation of normoblast.
|Kindofanimal||Age group||Maintenance dose||Enhanced dose|
|Cattle||Adults||15-20 mlone animal, 10 days||40-50 mloneanimal, 5days|
10-15 mloneanimal, один раз в неделю
|15-20 mloneanimal, 5 days|
|Pigs||Adults||10-15 mloneanimal, 10 days||30-40 mloneanimal, 5 days|
|Young growth||0,5-1 mloneanimal, 10 days||1-2 mloneanimal, 5 days|
|Dogs, cats||0,1 ml/kg, 10 days||0,2 ml/kg, 10 days|
|Broilers for the prevention of stress during feed shifts||
0,5-1 ml/ 1 ldrinkingwater
, 5-10 дней
|1-2 ml/ 1 l drinking water, 5 days|
|Broilers, to stimulate growth and development||
0,5-1 ml/ 1l water,
|Laying hens, parent flocks, young chickens before laying||1-2 ml/ 1l water, 3-5 days||2 ml/ 1lwater, 2-3 daysone course per week|